Monday, 28 March 2011

DIGITAL TUESDAY CHALLENGE - For the Kids

Welcome to another challenge at Digital Tuesday.  This week's theme is FOR THE KIDS and is being sponsored by My Grafico.



For my DT sample I have used this fabulous digi stamp from Stitchy stamps. 

I just think she's so cute and I'm sure a child would love this especially if they're ill or down in the dumps etc.


Techniques:

Medium:
Copics
Sukura glitter pens
Spica glitter pens
Gold calligraphy pen

Papers:
Pattern - Daisy and Dandelion
Gold - Create and Craft
Dies used:
Spellbinders
Embellishments:
Ribbon
Bow
Flowers
Tiny gems


Best wishes,



Challenges I'm entering this into

For fun - flowers and sentiment

Sweetstampin - rain come shine

Phindy's Place - all about the animals

Sew Many - spring fling

Stampavie - for a boy

Wags n Whiskers - spring

Cupcake Inspiration - spring bright colours
Audsentiments - get well soon


14 comments:

Lynda Nielsen said...

Ohhhh my goodness, talk about adorable. This little duckie is just too stinkin cute, and your coloring is gorgeous... I just LOVE it all. =) Such beautiful coloring. Thanks so much for joining us this week for Phindy's Place Challenge.
Hugs,
Lynda

Anne H. said...

Such a lovely card!
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sharon that is so sweet, love that cute duck and the sentiment. with hugs Shirleyxxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Sharon this is absolutely fantastic what a great image it certainly made me chuckle I love it thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs
Lorraine x

Pauline said...

What a darling creation.... it quacked me right up! (what a dreadful pun). Loved the image, and the ribbon... wonderful colours! Thanks for playing at For Fun Challenges this week!
Pauline

Amy Johnson said...

Such a cute image and card.

Tammy Miller said...

What a great card! I just love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Aud Sentiments Challenge blog for our latest challenge! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!

Maria Matter said...

adorable Sharon!!

Rachel Hope said...

Awww, this is so sweet! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Liz said...

Ha ha Sharon Great sentiment Im going to tell him to Duck off !!!!

ha ha

Liz xx :) :)

Sandy O said...

Oh My, this is a fabulous card. Absolutely love the image, I have never seen it before.

Ann English said...

So very cute! Love your coloring. Thank you for joining us Tunis week for the Phindys Place Challenge!

Ronnie said...

Awwww, your card is so cute! Thank you for playing along with Cupcake Inspirations!

Abi said...

Oh that sentiment & image are just fabulous, another chuckle from me &it certainly brightened up my day Sharon! Perfect for a child. Thanks so much for playing along with the Sweet Stampin challenge x