Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Tuesday, 8 March 2011

DIGITAL TUESDAY CHALLENGE #101 - Welcome Little One

Firstly thank you for everyone who joined us last week for our Blog Hop challenge, and thank you for your lovely comments.

The winner of two images from Dewdrop Craftz is  ribenaruby
Please email to claim your prize. 
(Lora not me)lorascards@aol.com



This week's challenge over at Digital Tuesday is called "Welcome Little One" and we would like to see a baby on your project.  Our sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish.

What great timing a baby card and the release of the new digi stamps from Sugar Nellies - Simply Adorable range.

This image reminds me of a baby card I had from my Son's Dad only the card was a padded one as fashionable in the eighties.


Techniques:

Medium:
Copics and Prisma pencils

Papers:
White cardstock (Create and Craft)
Blue cardstock (Crafters Companion)

Embossing folders

Marianne embossing and die folder

Dies used:
Floral Spray

Punches:
Martha Stewart border punch

Embellishments:
Fabric brad, ribbon, charm and flowers

Thanks for looking and I love to hear your comments.

Please check out the other DT blogs for more inspiration.
Best wishes,

Challenges I'm entering this into

Crafty Our Passion - anything goes
Wildorchid - anything goes
OSAAT - use a charm
Whoopsi daisy - ribbon and charm
Phindy's Place - baby or tot

Fussy and Fancy - embossing and or paper piecing



20 comments:

Marjo said...

Gorgalicious card Sharon! wonderful design and colors. Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful creation with us at OSAAT.

Hugs, Marjo

stitchy said...

Sharon, just beautiful, he looks so real :)...You always bring the digi's to life..thank you for sharing with us at OSAAT - good luck

stitchy
xoxox

Liz said...

Just so nice Sharon hun Will u do me a favour hun? will u tell me the name of that embossing folder its really fab I am waiting on my son getting My package to u sorted as Im unsure how to do that but its coming soon! will mail u tonight! That baby is lovely too near got that as well but wanted the raffie lace first us crafters sure can spend spend spend!
Liz x

ribenaruby said...

Thankyou! Couldn't find your email though... I may be looking in the wrong place. Super card, that little baby is so real. Ruby x

Josephine said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks for joining the Charming Challenge at One Stitch at a Time.

Kathy said...

Very sweet, that little image is so realistic. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place this week.

Céline said...

Your card is simple AMAZING !!! all is fab the colouring is fantastic and i love the flourish
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
hugs
céline

Rleen said...

WOW! This is amazing! I love the sweet image and the charm.
Thank you so much for joining us at the Whoopsi Daisy challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week challenge.
Hugs, Rleen

Amy Johnson said...

What a beautiful baby card. The image and detail on your card is gorgeous!

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely stunning creation Sharon that image the design it all looks superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Natascha (nata1984) Germany said...

Hi Sharon!
Oh my god! This card is so pretty. I absolutely love this cute image and your embossed background. Lovely colors and embelishments.

Hugs, Natascha

Sandy O said...

Oh My, what an awesome card. One of my goals in life is to color as well as you do, lol, so perfect in every way.

Tammy said...

WOW...ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!! I have yet to color mine up but you have really inspired me to get it printed. Your design and everything is pure heaven!!!

Thank you for playing along with us at Phindy's Place this week and hope to see you again!! :)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Golly me what a stunning card, It is amazing, Thanks for playing along on OSAAT this week Hazelxoxo

Shatam said...

I just love your card. The baby look so real. Thanks for playing with us on CYP (Craft Your Passion).

Shatam ;0)

Lisette Morris said...

Your coloring is stunning! Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

Dora said...

O wow this is fabulous, what a gorgeous stamp. Love it. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck. xx

Anne-Marije said...

Oh what an amazing card!
xxx Anne-Marije

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Your coloring is always so amazing, I wish I could color that well:) Thanks so much for playing along this week at WHOOPSI DAISY!!

Anneke said...

This is really amazing Sharon :)
Hugs Anneke