Tuesday, 1 March 2011

CREATIVE CARD CREW CHALLENGE

Today's challenge over at Creative Card Crew is Sponsored by Simon Says and the theme of the week is
GOTHIC.

For this challenge I have used a digi stamp I had from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique.  If you would like to check out their digi's click here.


Techniques:

Medium:

Copics and Prisma pencils
Fine liner pen - for border
Glitter pen - for veil
Silver calligraphy pen - for border

Papers:

Patterned - Quixotic Paperie
Plain - Crafters Companion
Dies used:

Magnolia - swirl
Embellishments:

Faux brads (QVC)
Corner peel off

Best wishes,
Thank you for looking, please take a look at the other DT blogs for more inspiration.
Challenges I'm entering
Wildorchid - anything goes


1 comment:

Liz said...

on the war path that one reminds me on myself ha ha

great coloring Sharon

liz xx