Tuesday, 22 March 2011

BE MINE

Recently found these gorgeous teddy images.  Have been promising myself I would get but not yet as I've spent too much money as usual.  Regardless to say temptation got the better of me and I succumbed.

This is my first one of two images I purchased.  I love this image - how sweet!


 
Techniques:
Distressing - paper edges
Distressing - inking edges

Medium:
Copics, polychromo pencils
glitter pens
gouache
fine liner black pen
distressing ink - tattered rose


Papers:
All cardstock from Crafters Companion

Embossing folders
Cuttlebug large dot folder
Embellishments:
Dottie ribbon
Black pearls
Sentiment and butterfly transfer




Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into


Incywincy - embossing

Lexis Creations - Ribbon but no bows or knots

Stamp and Create - spring

Stamps R Us - spring
Stamp with fun - spring
Paper Sundaes - embossing

Stamp Something - something sweet

Teddy stampers - embossing
Fresh brewed - spots and dots

6 comments:

Lexi said...

Stunning! As always your colouring is flawless and such a pleasure to visit :) Thanks for playing at Lexi's Creations

hugs Lexi xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow, love this card and the image is delightful, very nicely done, super!! Thanks for joining the challenge at Lexi's Creations this week.

Marion said...

Fabulous card and such a lovely image. Colouring is gorgeous and love the layout.
hugs
Marion

karen said...

Hi Sharon, brilliant card, colouring amazing as always, thanks for joining our challenge at Incy Wincy, Karenx

Fiona said...

pretty card....lovely image!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi

Shana said...

How cute! I love the doodling along the side of the image and the distressing on the embossed background! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again this week!