Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Friday, 18 March 2011

1ST ATTEMPT!

This is my first attempt at a vintage style card.  I must admit that they always look so wonderful when you see others enteries. 

I found this technique very difficult and took me 3 days just to find suitable papers and colours!

Not sure I have the knack yet but think I'll probably give it another try!

If you like this stamp - please take a look at the other fabulous stamps available at Kreativ Hobby everything from modern to vintage.




Techniques:

Papers:
Main Pattern - digital - Stitchy Bear stamps
Other pattern papers used - all digi
Plain cardstock - Crafters Companion.


Dies used:
Butterflies and tag - Marianne Collection
Spellbinders - for frame

Punches:
Circle punch for centre of flower
Embellishments:
Clear gems
Pearl
Best wishes,


Challenges I'm entering this into


Sentimental Sundays - anything with a sentiment

Incywincy pastel colours

Bearly Mine - mothers day card

Charismacardz - dies

Digi doodles - anything goes

Crafty Catz Weekly - mothers day

Stamping for the Weekend - mothers day


10 comments:

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine......

Hugs
Judith

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Sharon,thankyou for joining us at Craftycatz this week,
Hugs Dianne xx

Liz said...

You must yes you must keep at this Sharon I will get some papers on a cd for you hun and then u dont need to hun I've trillions lol

Liz xx

Hempsukka said...

Very lovely card!

Crafteezee said...

Gorgeous, you'll soon feel comfortable. I've done a couple recently and really fell in love with this style. Trying not to do them each time so as not to bore peeps, but I am itching to do another, lol. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine. Hugs Tracy x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A beautiful vintage card, however, the challenge at Sentimental Sundays this week is Go Green, which requires the colour Green, or Recycling, plus a sentiment.
Sylvia x

Allison said...

sweet card
thanks for playing along with Charisma this week
AllisonX

Nikbee said...

This is a gorgeous card. However, pastel colours was our theme last week at Incy Wincy and this week it is For the boys.

Nikki F x

Vee said...

Fabulous card,with lovely details. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

tiggertastic said...

lovley colour combination
hope you join us again at Bearly mine - new challenge goes up tomorrow. hugs and Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K