Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Tuesday, 1 February 2011

TOO CUTE!


I just adored this image when I first saw it!  It's just soooooo Cute!  I loved it so much because it reminded me of my son when he was very young and I just loved him so.  Cute and cuddly, loving, bliss.  Mind you I still adore him now - I remember his Father saying I wouldn't let the wind blow on him - to true - who would!!


For this image I used my copics and prisma pencils.  I edged the image with a fine liner pen.

I kepted the design clean and simple as I didn't feel there was a need for anything else.

Papers:   Patterned (Quitoxic Paperie), Plain (Crafters Companion)
Embellishments:   Ribbon and faux brads (QVC)

I like this image hope you do?
Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into

Craft your days away - love
Simply create - give your heart away

Audsentiments - sentiment with love theme

Stamptacular Sunday - Whateva

Totally Stampalicious - No reason at all

15 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous image hes so sweet Sharon, love your papers to. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Audrey said...

What an adoarble card! I love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Suzanne Brookfield said...

Your're right this image is just too adorable. Lovely card. Wanted to stop by and say hi and become a follower

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Aww... This is so sweet. Love the soft coloring. Thanks for playing in the Totally Stampalicious Monday challenge.

Joanna K (aka Asia K) said...

Hello hun, just popping in to say 'hi' ;) I am soooo lovin' your blog!!! Warmest hugs, Joanna xx

Brenda Brown said...

Hi Sharon, just love this, he is such a cutieeee. Great colouring and effective design.
Take care.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Dazie said...

What a lovely image and yes it reminds me of my children too!

Thanks so much for joining our love theme over at craft your days away this fortnight!
Dazie
x

Deirdre said...

Sharon, this is gorgeous. Love it.

Fliss said...

Hey Sharon, just found I'd missed you off by mistake (must be all the Sharons lol). Ooops!
Really gorgeous card here and such a cute image.
Fliss x
PS: Am now a stalker!

Liz said...

Lovely very cute Hun

Liz xx

SuzanneK said...

Gorgeous image, so adorable. Hugs Suzanne x

Karita said...

Oooh, he is way too cute! :) I love him too :) And you have done perfect work with colouring! :)

Thank you for joining at SSC this week :)

Hugs,
Karita

Carol Ann said...

Awww I just want to give him a cuddle! Thanks for playing along at CYDA this time.
Carol Ann xx

Rose said...

too cute!!
So glad you joined us on Simply Create :)

Linda said...

Such a sweet card!!
Thank you for joining us at Simply Create...look forward to seeing your creative work for our next challenge.
Linda - Simply Create DT