Tuesday, 22 February 2011

THANK YOU


Yet another digi stamp from Wee Stamps - I'm on a roll here!
This one is called "Birdie in Love"

Once again I have a link on my side bar for anyone interested in looking at the whole range of digi stamps available from Wee Stamps.




Techniques:

Medium:
Copics
Fine liner pen - for border around
image.


Papers:

Patterned (Quixotic Paperie)
Plain (Crafters Companion)
Dies used:

Marianne swirl dies and label die


Embellishments:

Red gem  (QVC)

Best wishes,




Challenges I'm entering this into

Stamptacular Sunday - someone special

Incy Wincy - punches or dies

Crafty Creations - thanks

Digi doodles - anything goes

Simply Create - bold and bright

Our Creative corner - get wordy


7 comments:

Rebecca Ednie said...

I'm sorry if I missed it but I don't see your use of a sentiment stamp on a layer as a background. I'm sure it's there but you might want to mention where in your blog post. Your colouring is so pretty and that sentiment is very sweet! Thanks for playing at the OCC this week.

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the swirls and the image is great.
Thank you for joining Incy Wincy.
Nikki F x

Nannieflash said...

Morning Sharon, what a lovely image and a gorgeous sentiment. Love your card. With hugs Shirleyxx

Karita said...

Lovely card! :)
Image is very cute and the sentiment is wonderful!

Thank you for joining at SSC this week :)

Hugs,
Karita

Arlene said...

Adorable - great coloring and design.

darling Ho said...

Such a cute image and wonderful sentiment.
Thanks for joining us at SC, hope to see you soon. ~~hugs~darling Ho~~

Sara said...

Too cute! Thanks for playing along with DDSB!