Tuesday, 1 February 2011

PERGOMONA FAIRY



Saw this image popping up from time to time and liked it every time I saw it!  Got a couple of the kits (stamps) from QVC in the sale so decided to get the other two.  I think this one is the Summer Fairies.

As well as treating myself to Polychromos pencils (brilliant price on ebay for wooden box set of 120) love them.  Saw the Prisma pencils wooden box set on ebay and bid on those two.  Finished up winning both - LUCKY ME!  As I had the Polychromos wooden box set first I have been using them (I did buy a number of each of the pencils before placing my bids to see if I liked them!)  On this image I used the Prisma pencils with my copics.  I would say the difference
between the two sets is the Prisma pencils are softer leads.

I used a copics black fine liner for the border and white gouache for the highlights and spots on the girl's dress.



Papers:  Digi papers - patterned (think Creative Cottage?), Plain - Crafters Companion
Embellishments: Ribbon, faux paper brads (QVC),
Hope you like the spring colours for Valentine!

Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this card into

Craft your days away - love
Lexis Creations - valentines
Simply create - give your heart away  
Papercutz - valentine
Charismacardz - valentine/love

Meljens designs - love is in the air  
Stampavie - Love

Paper Sundaes - valentine

13 comments:

Kayla Taylor said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for playing along at Paper Cutz Challenge. Hope you can head over to my blog, check it out, and become a follower.

Hugs,
Kayla at My Scrapbooking Hideaway
myscrapbookinghideaway.blogspot.com

lalkygirl said...

what a stunning card,your colouring is amazing and i love the papers/embellies you have chosen .....perfect
thanks for joiing us at lexis and good luck
tracey x

Fiona said...

oh this is so sweet...I love that little stamp!! Thanks for joining us this week at Paper sundaes.

Fi

Deirdre said...

Stunning, amazing colouring, love it.

Deirdre said...

Forgot to say.... Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week on our Layer it Up Challenge. ♥

Vee said...

Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining our Valentine/Love challenge at Charisma this week. Good Luck.
xx Vee

Liz said...

Beautiful so beautiful Sharon!

Liz xx

Anita said...

Beautiful card and that image is so sweet. Thanks for joining in the Meljen's Designs Challenge this week.

A.J. said...

Lovely card, great image and beautiful colouring!
Thanks for playing along with our Love challenge this time over at Craft Your Days Away!

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Wonderful card and you colored her so nicely! Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!

Lisa said...

Such a sweet card and image! Thanks for joining MelJen's this week.

Hugs,
Lisa

Rose said...

what a sweet image!!

So glad you joined us on Simply Create :)

Linda said...

Such an adorable image...very cute card!!
Thank you for joining us at Simply Create...look forward to seeing your creative work for our next challenge.
Linda - Simply Create DT