Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Friday, 4 February 2011

PAPER SHELTER tooth fairy

This is one of the fabulous digi images that is available from the Paper Shelter and up coming challenge blog.  Check back for further details.


What a fabulous image - the Tooth Fairy.  I still have all my son' baby teeth - had so many they wouldn't all fit in the Silver Fairy Pot I bought to keep them in.




Techniques:

Papers:  Patterned (Quitoxic Paperie), Plain (Crafters Companion)

Medium:        Copics and Polychromos pencils, Stickles glitter glue, gouache, Stardust pen. black fine liner
Dies used:   Cuttlebug corners
Embellishments:  Pearl swirls, pink pearls
Best wishes,


Entering in the following challenges

My time to craft - Flourishes   
Totally Stampalicious - No reason at all   
Paper Pretties - card or project for a child

Stamptacular Sunday - Whateva


2 comments:

Liz said...

hoarders thats what we are I don't have them all but ive all the first teeth of both my sons my grandson ans my two grandaughters well second tooth of the youngest one I love your cards I see they are unusual imges too have to go have a peek

liz xx

Chris said...

I love your coloring and the pearl flourish and corner flourish are very pretty.
Thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.