Wednesday, 23 February 2011

THE PAPER SHELTER - Challenge #2



This week's theme at the Paper Shelter is "SEEING RED"



Well firstly I have to apologise I got a bit confused with challenge themes but lucky for me, this card also works for todays theme.

For this project I used a digi stamp from the Paper Shelter called "Disco girl" and I think she's fabulous.  Her trousers/jeans remind my of my favourite pair I had in the very late 60's.



Techniques:

Medium:

Copics and Prisma pencils



Papers:

Patterned  and Acetate- (Quixotic Paperie)

Plain (Crafters Companion)


Embellishments:

Faux brads (QVC)

Best wishes,


4 comments:

Livert said...

Cool card.

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Wow your card is fabulous!
Love your gorgeous colors and such pretty papers and detail!


Hugs
Judith

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sharon, wow what a funky girl, loe the papers and your trimmings. With hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hi Sharon! I LOVE your card and Disco Girl looks amazing! He hair is so cool and all of the dimensional elements really add some super duper pizzazz! Way to go, lady ;D Hugz, Cheryl