Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Tuesday, 1 February 2011

ONE FOR THE MEN!



This is a digi image from Kelly's Kids by Bonna called "Leo" hence the lion feel to the image.  I liked this image but didn't know how I was going to use it!  I tend to choose images that have nice faces a bit like when I buy ornaments (I'll only buy the ones with nice or detailed faces).




This was the first image I tried my new box of Prisma pencils on, not forgetting my copics.  I used a fine liner pen for the border.

Papers:  Patterned (Quitoxic Paperie), Plain (WHS)
Embellishments: Ribbon, heart, gems and letters.

I know this is an unusual image for Valentine but definitely one liked by the boys!

Thanks for looking,
Best wishes,
Challenges entering into

Craft your days away - love
Lexis Creations - valentines
Simply create - give your heart away
Charismacardz - valentine/love

Crafty sentiments - my favourite things  (new pencils PRISMA'S)
Paper Sundaes - valentine

7 comments:

Wendy Colledge said...

Wowee!! Super "hot" card! ;o)
Thank You for joining us at Lexi's Creations

Liz said...

Sharon! Just poped by certaily NOT disapointed brill card hun drop me a line I will be back next wed Forgot to list my two cards but got them ddone Whew!!! also got me blog done for tomorrow!
Chat soon
Liz xx

SuzanneK said...

Fab card, great image, I love it. Hugs Suzanne z

A.J. said...

WOW! Definitely a naughty card!

Thanks for playing along with our Love challenge this time over at Craft Your Days Away!

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Tracy V. said...

Wow!! That is one naughty card!! haha I think any man will love it!! Nice job! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes, hope to see you back next week!
Tracy V

Shana said...

Wow! That sure would interest my husband! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again soon!

Linda said...

Oh my what a hottie!!
Thank you for joining us at Simply Create...look forward to seeing your creative work for our next challenge.
Linda - Simply Create DT