Wednesday, 23 February 2011

MY FAVOURITE THING


This is a digi image from Phindy's Place and one of my favourite digital stores.

Again this is one of the many images I've already coloured but not made into a card either because I couldn't find any papers I liked or the design didn't feel right!

This image reminds me of my little brother he was never happier than when he was hammering nails into bits of wood.



Techniques:

Medium:

Copics and Prisma pencils
Fine liner pen for border


Papers:

Patterned papers (Digital - this scrap has been in my crafting stash so long I've forgotton where it's from)
Plain (Crafters Companion)
Embellishments:

String (from Kitchen cupboard)
Faux brads (QVC)

Best wishes,






Challenges I'm entering this into

Digi doodles - anything goes

Crafty Catz Weekly - one for the men

Simply Create - bold and bright

Easy Craft Projects - male

Paper Sundaes - masculine

Crafty Our Passion - male

5 comments:

Sara said...

Too cute! Thanks for playing along with DDSB!

carol said...

love this cute card, adorable image, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Craftycatz, x carol

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card thanks for sharing with CC

alicaz said...

So sweet! The image is adorable and I love your coloring!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

This is adorable! Love your image and you've coloured it perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!