Wednesday, 9 February 2011

JUST FOR YOU

Well it's 8.30a.m. and I'm really flagging now so once I've posted this my 4th card will have to wait until later - after I've crashed out for a few hours.



Once again this is another of the Sarah Kaye fabulous stamps but I can't remember the name of it - too tired now to think!



Techniques:

Medium:   Copics and prisma pencils.

Papers:    Pattern papers (QVC), Plain cardstock (Crafters Companion)
Embellishments:  Faux card brads, pink hearts (QVC)

I quite liked the idea of using the mono-tones of the main images with just an accent of another colour.  I really liked how the red looked so vibrant against the darker tones.
Best wishes,

Challenges I'm entering this into

Digi doodles - valentines

Bunny Zoe's Crafts - love is in the air

Simply Create - give your heart away            
Stamping for the Weekend - valentine

Allsorts - LOVE

Basic Grey - hearts

Bee Crafty - featuring hearts


5 comments:

Deirdre said...

Sharon, this is sooooo cute, love it.

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sharon hope you have managed to get some sleep, all your cards are stunning, I love your gorgeous colour choice to. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

WeirdCat said...

Great card,so sweet, thank you for joining us at The Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
Ruth x

craftybunny said...

Another adorable card.The splsh of red puls everythign together nicely.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
Lisa x

Kirsten...x said...

fabululos card such a sweet image...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x