Wednesday, 23 February 2011

FRIENDS



For this project I used a Joanna Sheen stamp.  It was one of a collection called "All Our Yesterdays".

I bought these really to use with watercolouring and distressing ink, for for this one I've used Copics and Prisma Pencils.











Techniques:

Medium:

Copics and Prismas

Papers: 

Pattern (Quixotic Paperie)
Plain (Crafters Companion)
Embellishments:

String


Best wishes,



Challenges I'm entering this into

Crafty Catz Weekly - one for the men

Allsorts - inspired by Nature

Easy Craft Projects - male

Paper Sundaes - masculine

Crafty Our Passion - male


2 comments:

Fleur said...

Great card ~ i love the cute image
Thanks for joining my nature challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sharon
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
Hugs Dianne xx