Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Wednesday, 9 February 2011

FIRST KISS

It's the 9 February only a couple of days until Valentine and it seem's everyone has got the bug to create a Love or Valentine card.



I have chosen one of the Sarah Kaye stamps I have and haven't used for some time so thought I give my crafting room a bit of a blitz and get out the Sarah Kaye stamps.

The image is my favourite stamp by Sarah Kaye and what better than using her stamp called "FIRST KISS".



Techniques:

Medium:  Copics and prisma pencils.  Gold calligraphy pen for border edging and a fine black liner for creating the pattern effect.

Papers:  The papers were some from Create and Craft I had a part of a unseen multi-buy.  I had no idea of whether I would ever find a use for this paper depicting brickwork and a rusty metal door.  But I thought it works well with the coloured image.  The plain cardstock was from Crafters Companion.
Dies used:  Were all from the Marianne range of dies.

Punch:     I used a EK Success border punch for border.
Embellishments:  Pink heart, Tiny paper flowers and sequin flowers (QVC).  Flat back pearls (Quitoxic Paperie)

I hope you like the way this turned out as a different take on the traditional valentine cards.
Best wishes,

Challenges I'm entering this into

A Spoonfull of Sugar - love
Everybody Art Challenge - valentine

My Partner In Crafting Crime - VALENTINE no red and pink 
Easy Craft Projects - love

Incy Wincy - love

Stamp and Create - love

Stamps R Us - valentine/love
Stamp with fun - love
Crazy challenge - love
Wildorchild - love is



4 comments:

Lionelsa said...

Amazing card. I like tha DP and the cute image.

Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a beautiful card, I love the innocence of this image. Thanks for playing in our challenge at Stamps R Us!

bosenberries said...

Awww... this is uber sweet... great colours! Thanks for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

Jessi said...

wow, Such a sweet and lovely card!
Thanks for joining "Stamp with fun!
Greetings

Jessi