Monday, 7 February 2011

DT CALL - SWEET PEA stampers



How fabulous Sweet pea Stampers are having a DT CALL (closes 1st March).  And what's even more exciting is this is a stamping challenge and how I love stamping and colouring.  I particularly like the extra detail you get with stamps and feel it adds to your creations making them look so professional.

I would love to be a DT on Sweet Pea purely for selfish reasons they have fabulous stamps, more than I can afford to buy and would love to be able to work with more of the designs and try out some of the other designers at Sweetpea.

I love to work with copics and pencils and being fairly new to crafting love developing and improving skills.  At the moment I am concentrating on working with skin tones, trying to find which ones which best for different skin types.

I do like other mediums, watercolouring is another favourite of mine and I would like to have a go at painting with distressing inks etc.

As I'm fairly new to crafting I am full of energy and enthusiasm and hopefully this would be an access to being a DT member as I'm eager to try new things and love to see what ideas other people have.  I like to received comments and feel that if someone has entered a challenge they want you to look at their creation and leave some encouraging feedback.  Lifts me!

I am entering the following cards - the first two are my favourite Sweet pea ones and the other two are my favourite two using other stamps.



The next two are digi stamps but I like the detail and the way they turned out.





Fingers crossed the Sweet pea challenge team like my work.

Best wishes and good luck to all of us,


4 comments:

Liz said...

Fingers toes ears and nose crossed for you hunnie

I really love these stamps too they are so fab, I really really wish you well in this venture, and hope you make it mind you I think you will your colouring is so alive and your amongst the top to my mind Keep in touch hun this is a goodie :)
Liz xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

very nice cards with an oldtime feel :)
thanks so much for entering the sps dt call & good luck!

Happy Days said...

Gorgeous cards hun. Thanks for entering our DT call. Good luck. Claire xx

Liz said...

Good luck hunnie I am rooting for you too

Liz xx