Tuesday, 15 February 2011

DIGITAL TUESDAY CHALLENGE #98 Use a die cut

COMING UP!


It's Tuesday again - where does the time go!  Wanted to thank all those of you who tried my colour challenge last week.  A bit nervous nobody was going to enter and I have to add I loved all the entries I thought it was an unusal colour challenge but thought it worked!


This week it's another of our team's choice of challenge and she has chosen the theme - use a die!  For this challenge I chose to use a digi stamp by Sylvie's stamps called "ANGIE" and she just so angelic.  This image reminds me of my childhood, my Nan had this kind of image on pictures in the bedrooms.  For those of you who would like this digi you can get it from here.





Techniques:

Medium:  Copics and prisma pencils.  Stickles glitter glue for the wings.

Papers:  Flower (CD Rom Joanna Sheen's Precious Petals), Plain (Crafters Companion)
Dies used:   Hickey square die  (used inner cut in half to make the triangles, the outer was used to create the frame - fabulous no waste whatever.
Embellishments:   Paper faux brads and ribbon (QVC), Flowers (Wildorhid), Charm (Quitoxic Paperie)

Don't forget to check out the other DT blogs for inspirational ideas.
Best wishes,


Challenges I'm entering this card into

One stop craft - love
Totally Papercrafts - clean and simply
Fab n Funky - texture

Fresh brewed - charm
Incy Wincy - 2 mediums




9 comments:

Stacy said...

Beautiful card! The image is stunning, almost sad. Thank you for joining us at freshly brewed challenges this week,

andrea said...

Beautiful card,gorgeous image and i love the colours thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Sharon said...

What a cute card. Adore that image.
Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, and hope to see you again.
Sharon x

Jennifer said...

Stunning!....Thanks for joining us at F'n'F! xx Jenny xx

Anne-Marije said...

Oh this card is so wonderful! Amazing colouring...
xxx Anne-Marije

SuzanneK said...

OMG she looks so alive, gorgeous. Suzanne x

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. I love the colours and the image is wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.

Nikki F x

Sandy O said...

Sharon, I love what you did with this card. The colors and coloring are fabulous.

Sylvie said...

Sharon, Your card is really beautiful.. I love the colours and the way you have coloured Angie in.. Thank you for using one of my digis..
Many Hugs
Sylvie xx