Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Sunday, 23 January 2011

OSSAT CHALLENGE #46



This is my first card for OSAAT challenge this week featuring one of the Kenny K digital images.  This is a super easy challenge as its ANYTHING GOES as long as there is a digital image somewhere on your project.



The  Kenny K's  image I have worked with is called "DRAMA QUEEN"  - hopefully I have nothing in common with a Drama Queen!!  Icoloured with copics and polychromos pencils.

I used a template to paper pierce the borders on the image.



I used a gold calligraphy pen to edge all the mats before layering up.  The paperstock was from QVC and Crafters Companion.

Dies:  Magnolia Doily flower dies  (glitter cardstock - freebies with crafting orders)

Embellishments:  Fabric brad.

I hope to you like this and feel free to leave me a comment.

Best wishes and good luck to those of you entering this week's challenge.

9 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

fabulous. love your coloring. thank you so much for sharing it with us at glitterbabe's challenge.

Jayne said...

Another cute card Sharon, love the red colour scheme on there.

Marjo said...

Hi Sharon,

Drama Queen or not she's adorable! I can see that I just may have to start shopping at QVC...HSN already knows me too well...lol

Hugs, Marjo

Kristie said...

She is too cute! Thanks for playing along with PaperCutz!

Rebekah said...

She is just the greatest image isn't she?! Fab job Sharon love the colours again and flowers hugs Rebekah xx

Karen said...

Really lovely, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

xxxtglxxx said...

I love these Kenny K images! :) This one is just darling. So happy! Great layout, stunning colouring and a great card.

hugs

xxalisonxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous card Sharon - your colouring is awesome! Love the glittery die cut flowers too.
x Sylvia x

WeirdCat said...

Great card,fab colouring, thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best this week
Ruth x