Sunday, 9 January 2011

OSSAT CHALLENGE #44

This weeks theme is  Love and Valentine and is sponsored by  Digi's with Attitude and Onestop Card Crafts



For this project I used one of the Blackberry Lane digi stamps available at the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique.

I kepted everything quite simple and added a shadow effect to the main image to bring the image forward.  I did some paper piercing on two of the corners and added a bow and charm to the image.



All that was left to do was the two corner embellishments which were cut with a cuttlebug die (square) and then cut in half and a couple of black gems to the opposite corners.

Nearly forgot I added a butterfly make out of gems (which I got as a clearance item from QVC).

Please take a look at the other DT's work for more inspiration and some fantastic ideas.

Many thanks for looking and best wishes,



5 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just fab hun, really, really pretty creation!
Hugs Shell xx

Marjo said...

Hi Sharon,

I love the simplicity, very classy and elegant. I love QVC & HSN too..

Hugs, Marjo

Jayne said...

This is great Sharon, I love the black and white colour scheme you've used.

Rebekah said...

This is lovely Sharon the gem butterfly is so pretty! Hugs Rebekah xx

Chocolate Orange said...

What a beautiful card.. I love it.

Choccy xx