Monday, 31 January 2011

DIGITAL TUESDAY (Shades of grey)

Welcome to this week's challenge which has been chosen by me - Shades of grey plus one accent colour (skin tones allowed).  Two things to share with you.  Firstly this is my first challenge as such and secondly the theme came about a couple of weeks ago when I was colouring and liked the look of the grey tones with a bright blue.



For this challenge I'm using one of the Sweetpea stamps by Caron Vinson.  I've coloured her with copics and polychromos pencils.



Backing papers:  Grey (Crafters Companion), Mirri Silver (Create and Craft), Black (WHS)

Embellishments:  Flowers (Wildorchid), gems (Quitoxic Paperie), Leaves and gems (large) (QVC), Tiny gems (Glitter Girls), Ribbon (Crafting stash)


Dies:  Swirls (Marianne Collection)
Sentiment:  digital
Thanks for looking and please visit the other DT for more inspiration.  Have fun.
Best wishes,

Challenges I entering this card into
Basic Grey - flower power
Crafty Catz Weekly - flowers
Crafty sentiments - my favourite things (Polychromos pencils, new stamp)
Pixie Cottage - sketch and/or flowers
Everybody art challenge - my favourite thing (Polychromos pencils, new stamp)




8 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sharon
A stunning card,gorgeous image,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Katie said...

Another fabulious card!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

Cheryl said...

oh this is gorgoues beautiful detail bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Ellie said...

Your card is stunning Sharon! Love your coloring, the image is so gorgeous and I love those swirly dies. I think I am going to have to order them!
Thanks so much for the fun challenge, I love how all the DT cards turned out using shades of gray.

Nanda said...

Wonderful card and also elegant. Thank you for joining The Pixie Cottage Challenge.

Hugs,
Nanda

artish said...

SO gorgeous elegant! the blue is striking! thank you for sharing at the pixie cottage!

Suzi said...

This is a Gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing with us at The Pixie Cottage.
Hugs
Suzi x

Jac said...

Wow! Stunning, so beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week