Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Tuesday, 11 January 2011

DIGITAL TUESDAY CHALLENGE #93

Theme = All white except 1 image






For this challenge I used a digi stamp from "A day for Daisies" and is called "Wishes" - I just liked the simplicity of the image and thought it would work well with the All White Theme of Digital Tuesday this week.

I'm still experimenting with my new pencils (prisma and polychromos) so not 100 percent happy with shading but did manage to capture the light in her face I wanted.  Nearly forgot I of course used copics as my base colours.  I used a sukura glitter pen to highlight the "wishes" not sure what the actual name of the plant is as I remember they were know as "Clocks" - you could tell the time by how many times you had to blow until all the seeds were gone, although I always preferred "wishes".



I used two cuttlebug folders to create the background and a cuttlebug corner die to cut the embellished corners.  The butterflies were cut with Marianne dies and I added a white pearl to each one.

And finally I added some white polka dot ribbon to complete this project.

Hope you like and thank you for looking, please let me know if you like it. 

Best wishes, 





Challenge #anything goes http://craftyourdaysaway.blogspot.com/
Challenge #free and easy http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.com/ 

8 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beautiful card

Thanks for joining us on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

jackiescrafts said...

What a gorgeous elegant card
Thanks for joining in at CYDA this time

Jackie x

Anneke said...

Hi Sharon!
Beautiful card girl!!
Hugs Anneke

~Michelle~ said...

Fun take on my challenge!! I love the way the image pops... adorable image! :)

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Great job on this Sharon! LOVE all the white, thanks for playing again at WHOOPSI DAISY this week:)

Mary Lou said...

Wow Sharon very elegantly done!!!
Love the image and thanks for joining us at SWC!!
Hugz

Trish Hughes said...

wonderful job, thanks for playing along with SC!!!

Lisa said...

WOW your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy!