Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word



Google translate




Total Pageviews


Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.

All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.

Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Friday, 17 September 2010

Kiss me quick

Challenge #Colour Combo Chocolate and Green  Crafty Catz
Challenge #Thanks  Craftalicious
Challenge #Sketch  Friday Sketchers
For this project I chose one of the new Home Grown stamps from Sugar Nellies called "Kiss me quick".  I coloured with the following copics.

I used the sketch from Friday sketchers and the papers were from Fairy Flora paper stack, Paper pad Vector and Paisley Road Paper stack.
I used a Nellies multi frame for the circle and used a Marianne die to cut the foliage.  I embellished with flowers, beads, pearls and ribbon.

Fae Away

Challenge #8  Jungle theme  Really Reasonable Ribbons Rambling
Sorry forgot to add Ribbon.

For this challenge I chose a digital image from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Craftings Boutique called Fae Away.  I coloured her with copics and a couple of glitter pens below.

I used some snake skin paper to create Fae's top but decided the pants were too small for me to cut out so coloured instead.

I distressed the edges with the following distressing ink pads, cordroy, light and dark green.  The leaves were cut using Spellbinders dies and some stickles was added to the veins of the leaves.
Papers used for this project were from My Craft Studio CD Rom and finally I added a couple of gems for the finishing touch.

Naughty or Nice

Challenge #Christmas colours   Fussy and Fancy
Challenge #64 Christmas theme  Moving along with the times
Challenge #Things that fly  Daring Cardmakers
Challenge #Embossing  Sew Many Challenges

For this project I chose to use 2 digi images again as I just thought they worked so well together.  They are Ms North and Ms South from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique.

2nd Photo shows cardstock used for colouring from - Cryogen White.  It has a shimmer glitter in the cardstock.

I coloured images with the following copic pens and a couple of Atyou Spica Copics glitter pens.
The backing papers were from Crafter's Companion and one I made using the Daisy trials scrapbooking programme CD Rom.  I used a antique gold/copper embossing powder to create the inner frame and then distressed the edges with a cordroy distressing ink pad.  I used the same ink pad to distressed the main background design papers.

To find it a feel of a big book I used some flourish dies from Marianne's Collection of dies and added a couple of gems as studs.