Monday, 6 September 2010


Challenge #Sketch  Sketch Saturday
Challenge #Pearls and Pins  Wildorchid

For this project I used another of my new stamps from Wags and Whistles called "Nichola" and coloured with copics.  I did her skin tone darker than I meant to.

The papers are some in my stash but I can't remember where from or which CD Rom.  The sketch is from and I really like this sketch as there is so much you can do with it.

I used a border punch to cut the edges and embellished with pearls and flowers.


Challenge #Pearls and gems  Stamp and Create
Challenge #Flower power  Lexi's Creations
For this project I chose a use another one of the stamps by husband bought me from Wags and Whistles called "Angelica" coloured with copics and a gold glitter copics pen.  I used a fine liner to create the stitch effect and distressed the edges with a pair of scissors.

The backing papers were from Crafters Companion and My Craft Studio CD Rom.  I distressed the middle panels by tearing the edges.
I blinged up the card by adding pearls, flowers and a ribbon.


Challenge #Stitch It  Paperplay
Challenge #Floral Fantasy  A Pocket full of posies
Challenge #Anything Goes  Daisy Doodles

For this project I used a Stitchy stamp from the Stitchy Bear & I did it creations Boutique called "Autumn Angels"  this is a digi image and comes in six beautiful colours.  I've chose to use two colours for this image to create a shadow effect.  (I need to sort my craft room so that I can use the embossing powders and inks to enhance these adorable images)

I've taken two photo's to show the glitter effect when the light catches and sparkles.  The glue was still wet when I took these photo's - it was a bit of a competition to get to the computer before my son gets up (he's home from Uni for a few days) as it will be a fight as to who gets the laptop and the remote for the tv - bang goes my viewing for the day!
The papers were some I had left over from over projects.  I used a copic glitter pen and stickles to create the glitter effects.

I used a fine liner to create the faux stitch effect on the sentiment and flourishes.  The flourishes were Marianne dies and the flowers were from Wildorchid and decorated with stickles glue to match the magic fairy dust.  And I added some clear gems to highlight the sparkle effect of the papers.