Sunday, 22 August 2010

Thank you

Challenge # 1 ribbon, 2 papers, 3 embellishments   For fun challenges   
Challenge # 3 Sketch - Crafters companion
Challenge # 6 - Pearls and Swirls  Craftalicious


For this project I used another Jayne Nesterenko stamp from the Patchwork Polly and Friends collection called Olivia (my niece's name) available at Crafters Companion.  The papers are another product from Crafters Companion.

I used copic pens, a gel and glitter Sakura pen to colour Olivia's laces and strips on her pinafore. 


I cut the image out completely removing the wings so that she could be a little girl rather than a fairy.  I remounted her on some white card and added the ground shadow and a bouquet of flowers by using flower soft and some coloured pens.
I used a Nestibilities scallop oval to cut an aperature and then mounted over the image setting her head outside the inner frame.  The flourishes were cut using a Marianne die.

The embellishments were ribbon, flowers, and pearls.

Pink to make the boys wink

Challenge #Sketch  Friday sketchers
Challenge #Pink to make the boys wink  Paper play
Challenge #Glitter   Moving along with the times




For this project I chose a stamp from Flowersoft "Moments in time - Just for you"  This is one of a collection of twelve featuring young children (back views).

This image has been coloured with the following copics plus a couple of gel pens.  The frame has been cut with a Nestibilities die and distress with copic pens and a silver brilliance ink pad.



The backing papers are from Crafters Companion and the flowers are from Wildorchid which have been given a glitz of stickles glitter to the edges of their petals.

The sketch is from Fridaysketchers.

Back to School

Challenge #21 - Anything goes   Digi Doodles 
Challenge #45 - Anything goes   Stamping for the Weekend
Challenge #Pearls and Swirls Craftalicious
For this project I chose a stamp from the Patchwork Polly and Friends collection "Julie" drawn by Jayne Nestorenko.  As this theme was back to school I cut the wings off the image to change her into a little girl and remounted on to a frame cut with a Marianne die. Unfortunately, I can't find or remember which challenge that was!  Maybe I'll be able to find later!



The image was coloured with copics (colours above) and the backing papers were from Crafters Companion.  The flourish dies were some from the Marianne Collection of dies and the flourish border was a Sizzix die from Tim Holtz.



The embellishments were ribbon and pearls from my stash and flowers from Wildorchidcrafts

Have just bought a scrapbooking programme so trying out some of the features.