Sunday, 1 August 2010

Strawberry

Challenge #CD Sunday Anything Goes   http://cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/
Challenge #39 http://creativeinspirationschallenge.blogspot.com/


For this project I chose one of the new Mo Manning digital stamps - cute isn't she!  I coloured with copic pens and cut the image down on a guillotine as narrow as I could without losing any of the image.

The papers were from "Colour my world" CD and the whole thing was finished with some ribbon - simple but I think affective.

Sharon

Cowgirl

Challenge #CD Sunday Anything Goes   http://cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/ Challenge #39   http://creativeinspirationschallenge.blogspot.com/
Challenge # 18 Punch or cut me http://digidoodleshopsbest.blogspot.com/


For this project I chose a Digi doodle image.  I used copics to colour the image and a mixture of two ink pads to create the distressed edges.  I used a Nestilbilities die to cut the image and masked off the end of the hobby horse so that the die would not cut through that part of the image.

The backing papers were from Crafter's Companion.  The whole thing was finished with some brads.

Sharon

Sweet Angel

Challenge #CD Sunday Anything Goes  http://cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/
Challenge #39 http://creativeinspirationschallenge.blogspot.com/
Challenge #60 Sketch    http://www.sweetsketchwednesday.blogspot.com/
Challenge # 18 Punch or cut me  http://digidoodleshopsbest.blogspot.com/


For this challenge I used a Mo Manning stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I had a bit of an accident with one of copic's pens and the ink ran out over image so I decided to see if it was salvageable hence the chose of colours for hair and skin.  I added stickles to wings, dress and part of the back ground to create an effect of bright light as Angels are usually portrayed with halos of light engulfing them.

The sketch was from Sweetsketchwednesday


The papers were from "Colour my world" CD Rom.  I used a Nestibilities die for the circular shapes and a corner punch to cut the rounded edges of the main image.

Ribbons and gems were the finishing touches.

Sharon

Warrior

Challenge #31 Dare to be Sassy  http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/


For this challenge I used one the Sassy Studio digital images.  I do struggle with the face features on these images as they are more defined and I haven't quite found the nack of making the face look less flat. 

The image was coloured with copic pens and I used a silver glitter pens for the boots and sword.  The backing papers were from Crafter's Companion and Joanna Sheen's CD Rom.  The image was cut using a Nestibilities die and the card was finished with ribbon and pearls.

Sharon