Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word



Google translate




Total Pageviews


Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.

All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.

Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Mary, Mary

Cupcake Craft Challenge #99 Acetate
Papertake Weekly Challenge - In the garden
I love Promarkers - Distressing #22
Priscillastyles MMSC62 - Sketch

For this challenge I used a stamp from "Flower Soft" and the sketch design from Priscillastyles.

The backing papers were out of my stash and came from multiple sources.  (Create and Craft, QVC and My Craft Studios).  I used adirondack ink pad - Twilight to distress the edges of the backing paper and a distressing tool to distress the silver edges of the mats.

A Nestibiities die was used to cut the main image.

The image was coloured with copic pens and flowersoft was added to the flowers.   The card was embellished with some pink flower gems and a couple of ribbons.

Then an acetate layer was added over the top.  I used a silver stickles to decorate the corners of the acetate before fixing it to the card.

Hope you like, best wishes, Sharon

One, two, three, buckle my shoe

Sweet Sketch #57 and Digi Doodle
The Crazy Challenge - It's hip to be square

Sketch used for this design

For this challenge I chose a Digi Doodle image "The Left Shoe".  The backing papers were a mixture of Crafters Companion and Joanna Sheen CD Roms.

I used a swirl Cuttlebug embossing folder on the stripped paper.  The edge of the image was cut with a Martha Stewart punch and I then threaded ribbon through the aperatures finishing with some red gem and pearl embellishments.

The copics used for this challenge were
E40, E41, E42, E31, E33, E35, E50, E00, E11
R11, R02, R05, R08, RV21, R24, R29
C5, C7, C9

Thanks for looking, best wishes, Sharon