Challenge #20 - Cooking It Up With Katie
Found a new stock - not too happy with the result - blending not smooth.
The ingredients are:
Make or Alter an embellishment (hand cut a flower, airbrush a pearl to make it another color, anything like that)
Add some Sparkle
Use a Die Cut
Just finished today's creation. For this challenge I chose to use two Elizabeth Bell stamps from "Bells and Whistles". To comply with the criteria of the challenge I have made two heart embellishments, painted a glass gem green, added stickles to flower centre, and used die cuts for the main image and flourishes.
The stripped backing paper is a free download from Crafters Companion and as it happens all the papers and cardstock used for this project are from Crafters Companion.
I used a Martha Steward edge punch for the lace effect on the image and punched out the inter part of the main image with a Nestabilities label die. I used a silver brilliant ink pad to edge the deckle edge of the image and then matted and layered the outer part of the main image on gold paper. Using foam tape to create a raised effect I then mounted the inter segment of the image.
Copics used in this project are
E13, E11, E00, E50 skins tones
E39, E37, E35, E33, E31 hair
RV06, RV04, RV34, R85, R81
The card was then finished with a piece of ribbon, fabric flowers and sentiment.