Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Sunday, 12 December 2010

OSSAT CHALLENGE #43




Challenge#ribbons and bows http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.com/
Challenge#christmas http://challengeupyourlife.blogspot.com/
Challenge#red green and gold http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.com/
Challenge#sparkle and shine http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/


Another Sunday and another challenge.  This weeks challenge is Anyhthing goes and is sponsored by Onestopcardcrafts, then will also be a couple more prizes on offer so don't forget to check out the OSAAT blog site.    I am using a Kellys kids image for this challenge from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Boutique.


I coloured with copics and added some glamour dust to the fairy.  The backing papers were from a Forever Friends CD Rom.

I added red ribbon and a large bow, pins, pearls and gems.



18 comments:

Josephine said...

Beautiful image, it that big, bold, burgundy bow is gorgeous!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

She is gorgeous & I just love that bow!
hugs shell xx

Chocolate Orange said...

Such a gorgeous card Sharon. Love it !!

Choccy xx

laney said...

Gorgeous card Sharon and the beautiful bow finishes it off perfectly!!
hugs
laney

Jayne said...

Great card Sharon, the image looks awesome and I love the colour scheme. Have a Merry Christmas!

Debs said...

Beautifully colored image and so adorable. I love your ribbon. I'm excited about being on the OSAAT team with you and look forward to more of your creations. Wishing you and yours a Wonderful Holiday Season
Deborah
xxx

stitchy said...

Sharon, another beautiful display of your awesome coloring..it has been a very good year and I am so pleased that you are on my team :)..I want to wish you and yours a very very Merry Christmas and a better New Year - thank you hun for all you have done, it means alot to me..I am so proud to have you on my team :)

stitch xoxox

Rleen said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the bow and the pins!
Thank you for joining us at the Whoopsi Daisy challenge this week!
Hugs, Rleen

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Sharon, WOW this is super I love your colouring its brilliant, Love Hazelxoxo

Marjo said...

Hi Sharon,

I can see my shopping isn't done, love what you have done with this gorgalcious card! Gonna have to add this image to my collection too..lol

I look forward to being part of the dynamic OSAAT Team and all the adventures we will share.....umm Lizgate, haven't got a clue...hehehe

Wishing you and yours Happy Holliday's and a gorgalicious creative New Year! bajillions of hugs, Marjo

Dianna said...

Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs this week!

Dianna, DT Member

Rebekah said...

Such a fabulous image Sahron, I love how you have coloured her and the bow is brilliant Hugs Rebekah xx

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Wonderful work as always Sharon! Your work on the image is fabulous. Thanks so much for playing at FRESH BREWED DESIGNS and at WHOOPSI DAISY. Hugs:)

Dawn said...

Beautiful card Sharon, love that bow. Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you & your family hon xx

Love crafts forever said...

I LOVE that Bow!! And colour just stunning. I wishing you & your family Happy Holidays!!!!
Hugs Nataliya.

Floweret said...

So great card this is, wish I could color as you do. Thank you ever so much for joining us at Fresh brewed designs this week!
Lovely work!

Sandy said...

Wowsers this is beautiful! Your little fairy looks like a tired crafter after finishing her Christmas cards :) I'm a little late in getting around to see the MJ Challenge entries, but am SO glad I did, wouldn't have wanted to miss yours! Merry Christmas!
Sandy, MelJens DT

Sande said...

OMG! Your card is amazingly beautiful!!! Love everything in the card.

Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy!

Hugs, Sande