Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Tuesday, 7 December 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS



For this project I used one of the Kenny K's digital stamps and added a hat and present from the accessory pack.  I coloured with brown, purple and silver (grey) copics and spica pens as the challenge theme of Sweetpea (should have checked more carefully think it might only be Sweetpea images!)  Added a little bit more than I would have liked to her cheeks as she looks so washed out!    I used a Blueberry stickles glitter which was added to fur trim of the hat.


I kepted the design very simply.  I used backing papers frpm Crafters Companion and Create and Craft.  I criss-crossed some ribbon to the base of the card.


And then simply embellished with a bow, charm, flowers and gems.


4 comments:

Lauretta See said...

ahhh i really love this.. being purple and that sweet image from Kenny K.. love it all.. :)
Thank you for joining us this week on our Anything Goes Challenge at Craft Your Passion. Best of luck!

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

What gorgeous work on your image Sharon! I just love the colors you chose for your card and also love how you used your ribbon, bow and flower combo and then added the charm, just wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along at WHOOPSI DAISY this week:)

downrightcrafty said...

What a stunning Christmas creation thank you for sharing with us this week at the SCSC
Hugs Kate xx

Karyn said...

I love the young feel to this card. Very funky and cool! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion this week. x x