Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Tuesday, 7 December 2010

DT CHALLENGE #88 BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE





Whimsy Stamps is a family owned business and online store located in the United States. We carry a line of whimsical and fun rubber stamps made from deeply etched red rubber and mounted on EZ mount foam. We also have a digital stamp collection with new releases on the 1st of each month. We've recently added an online gallery for our DT and registered users where you can find lots of samples using our stamps. We also have an inspirations blog with daily postings and product info and our featured stamper Saturdays




Tuesday and another challenge from Digital Tuesday which is being sponsored by Whimsy.  Here is my creation and I have used one of the lovely digital stamp available from Whimsy.



For this project I chose the above digital stamp which is very fitting with all the snow we've all been having.  I coloured with copics and added stickles to the bear and snow elements.  I used a fine liner pen to create the border.


The backing papers were some left over scraps from my crafting stash.  I used a Magnolia doily border die and snowflake, a Marianne die for the other snowflakes and a Spellbinders label die.

I embellished with ribbon, bow and pearls.

I do hope you like it and please visit the other DT blogs for more inspiration and ideas.

Best wishes,



11 comments:

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Sharon, love all the pretty details...especially those snowflakes & pearls!
hugs & blessings!

karen said...

Hi Sharon, beautiful card, fab colouring and love the stickles, hugs, karenx

Ellie said...

Just beautiful!! Love your coloring, the sentiment is fabulous and I love the all of the sparkles! Gorgeous layout too!!

Bee said...

Hi, congratulations, your pretty waterbabies gift box won the last Bee Crafty Challenge! Check out the blog and then hope over to the shop to choose your prize (any Bee Crafty image) Email your choice to merriganbee@gmail.com

Amy Johnson said...

What an adorable card! I love the ticket sentiment, the snowflakes, and how you blinged out the snow!

Joan Ervin said...

OMG!!! What an absolutely adorable image...such pretty coloring, too, and I love all the sparkle!!!

Shirl said...

Such a sweet cute card, love the tag sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Let's Ink It Up.
Hugs Shirley x x

KymKreates said...

Sharon,

Check the Sweet Pea Blog out. Lynette has a DT member call.

Kym

http://sweetpearubberstamps.blogspot.com/

Liz said...

Hi hun another fabby creation from you just stunning but you know I am your biggest fan and congratulations on your wins too

liz x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Sharon loving your card that image is one of my favourites and your colours and design are gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anne-Marije said...

Nice card!
xxx Anne-Marije