Tuesday, 7 December 2010

CREATIVE CARD CREW CHALLENGE

This week's challenge at CCC is Foliage and is sponsored by One Stop Cards and  Doodle Pantry

This is my DT entry for this week's foliage challenge and I have chosen to use a Sweet pea image.  I coloured with copics and spica pens.



The backing papers were digital papers from Creative cottage and I feel they create a icy/wintery feel.  I added stickles glitter to the leaves to emphasis the icy feel.


I embellished with ribbon which I criss-crossed, flowers, foliage leaves (which I cut with a Marianne die), pins and pearls.

Hope you like and please visit the other talented DT for more inspiration.

Best wishes,


2 comments:

Denise @ kc242 said...

Hey Sharon, what a beautiful card. Love your lovely image as well as those fantastic pastel colors and flowers! Fantastic
Denise

Marilyn said...

Wowsers... that is some fabulous colouring!