Sunday, 21 November 2010

OSAAT CHALLENGE #40


Welcome to another challenge at OSAAT and this week's theme is Anything goes - pick a season, event etc.


For this project I used one of the digi stamps from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting boutique called Penny with Valentine by Stampin Dragon.

I coloured with copics and used backing papers from my stash. I used an EK Success punch for the border swirls.

I embellished with a couple petaloo flowers and added a brad to each.






Hope you like it for more inspiration take a look at the other DT blogs.

12 comments:

Dragons Lair Designs said...

Sharon Penny looks fantastic hun thankyou so much for using her :)

Hugs Janette
Stamping Dragon Designs

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous hun, I just love the colour combo you have used!!
hugs shell xx

laney said...

WOW!! Sharon a great image and a super colour combo!!!Love it!!
hugs
laney

Jenny said...

I love the colours you have used on this card.
Jenny

Brenda Brown said...

Superb card Sharon, Love the colours and the shape for the image.
Luv {brenda} xox

Jo Davies said...

Evening Sharon, fab card love your colour combo and of course such a fin dragon image! Hugs Jo xxx

Love crafts forever said...

You did gorgeous job with this image. Hugs, Nataliya.

Dawn said...

Lovely colours & a great card .x

Chocolate Orange said...

Love the colours that you have used too. Another gorgeous card !!

Choccy xx

Claire Phillips said...

Great card - love your colours - just fab! Cheers Claire x

ona_i_ja said...

Sharon, stunning card, I love colors you used!!
Hugs
Agnieszka

Jayne said...

Great card Sharon, I love the different colour scheme.