Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Tuesday, 2 November 2010

GINNIE

Challenge #Sketch   http://sketchandstashchallenge.blogspot.com/
Challenge #pearls and swirls http://crazychallenge.blogspot.com/
Challenge #relish to embellish http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/
Challenge #get your digi on http://citycrafter.blogspot.com/

For this project I used a digitial stamp from Elizabeth Bell called "Ginnie" and coloured her with copics.



I used the sketch from Sketch and stash and the backing papers were from Memory Box "Spiceberry" and Crafters Companion.


I used Magnolia dies to cut the doily semi circle and flower.  The flourishes were cut with Marianne dies.  I added some pearls as the final embellishments.




9 comments:

Ros said...

Wow! this is fabulous Sharon ... absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at CCCB

Valchen said...

A really gorgeous card, I love the image, and I especially like the flower!!!

Rebekah said...

This is just fabulous Sharon, your colouring is brilliant and what an adorabe sweetie she is hugs Rebekah xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a cool image, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Lizzy xx said...

WOW this is fab...luv the image, Thanks for joining us at Sketch & Stash.

xx Lizzy xx :)

Linda Robinson said...

What a wonderful card. Your digi image is to cute. I love all the layers.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card - Really cute image and I love the colour combo - thanks for joining us at Sketch and Stash. Hugs Bev x

Marzelanche said...

WOW! Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!
I hope to see you next week too!

Marzelanche
xxx

Cheryl Nelson said...

This is so lovely!! Thanks for playing along at CCCB!