Tuesday, 9 November 2010

BUDS (girl)

Challenge #something you've never used, digi, DT http://digitaltuesdaychallenge.blogspot.com/
Challenge #furry holiday card http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com/






For this project I used a digi stamp from Mo Manning - Mo's Digital Pencil and coloured with copics.


The backing papers were from a recent paper pack and I also used a printed acetate sheet.  I used the sketch from Everybody Art Challenge.


The label die was a Spellbinder die and I embellished with a few pearls.




9 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Super cute card! Love that image. Good luck with the DT! Thanks so much for playing the DTC this week!

bosenberries said...

Beautiful image and fab colouring!!!! Thanks for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

Ellie said...

Such a darling card Sharon. Your coloring is amazing!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digital Tuesday and for the DT tryout. I know I'm going to have a hard time choosing.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card and wonderful cute image.
luv
Debby

{Jane} said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Lynsey said...

Hi Sharon what a fantastic card! Love the doodling! Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge this week.
Hugs Lynsey x

Barb said...

Wonderful card! So much fun to look at all the details. Great coloring on the image, too.

Barb xx

Elaine L. said...

Just adorable! I love the soft colors you've used on the image. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge.

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet. You did a great job on this card..I like the way you added the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Mo's.