Monday, 4 October 2010

WILLOW WITH UMBRELLA

Challenge #Rain  Stamp with fun
Challenge #Autumn Colours  Our Creative Corner     
Challenge #Autumn  Fun Fun challenges
Challenge #Autumn leaves  Pocket ful of Posies   


For this project I used a Whiff of Joy stamp I've had for sometime and never used.  I'm a fairly new crafter and went mad buying lots of stamps and haven't used most of them yet.  This one is called "Willow with umbrella" and coloured her with copics and used a spica pen for the umbrella handle and a gel pen for the spots on the brollie.  I embossed the rain with some silver embossing powder.

The papers are from a paper stack and Crafters Companion.  Oh, I forgot to mention I used a fine liner pen to create the border around the image.
I used a couple of Spellbinders dies for the leaves and a punch for the butterfly and finally I added a couple of gems.

6 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Stunning card Sharon! I love the colors you've chosen and the paper is perfect for the image. WOJ are some of my fav stamps and you will enjoy creating with each and everyone that you use. Thanks for joining us at For Fun this week. "Hugs" Carol

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful card !! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team

chrissy xx said...

WoW! It's Gorgeous. LOve your colours.
Chrissyxxx

Lisa said...

Such an adorable card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at FFC!

Stempelfrosch said...

Beautiful card with nice stamps !
LG Anke

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Sharon, what a gorgeous card. Thanks for taking part in our 'rain' challenge over at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x