Tuesday, 5 October 2010

WILLOW WITH COOKIES

Challenge #Sketch  Midnight Madness
Challenge #Stitch it up  Wildorchid


For this project I chose to look through some of the Whiff of Joy stamps I have but haven't used and this was the one I picked.  It is called  "Willow with Cookies " and I coloured with copics and used a fine liner for the border faux stitching effect.

I used the sketch from Midnight Madness and the backing papers were from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique.

I used a Marianne die to cut the flourishes and another die for the corner frame.  Embellishment were flat back pearls and a flower from Wildorchid.

4 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Sharon - there is always a treat for the eyes when I come and visit you! I love this image and the gorgeous colours! What a great flower and that divine corner! I am loving this!! Thanks for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week - we appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

Valerie said...

So cute! I just love the image and the rose.

Denise @ kc242 said...

Your card is sooooo cute. Love the image and those beautiful corners. What a lovely take on the sketch challenge at Midnight Madness this week!
Denise
MMDT

Holly Moore said...

Oh the colors are fantastic Sharon. And the sweet image is done spendidly! I love the paisley on the paper with the shape of your swirl and flower. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week! Such a nice card!

Yours,
Holly R. Moore
MMDT - GD