Sunday, 10 October 2010

WEDNESDAYS CHILD



Challenge #Sketch  Paperplay
Challenge #Change of Season  Papersundaes
Challenge #Get Well Soon  Creativeinspirations


For this project I used one of my new digi stamps (NSR) images from My Craft Studios box set.  This one is called Wednesday child from the Nursery Rhymes Vol 1 disc.  There were 10 discs in this set and I haven't as yet looked at all of them yet.  I had seen this image and another one in the preview which had compelled me to buy this set.
I coloured with copics and used one of the decorative papers from the design set for this image.  I used the sketch from Paper play and a die to cut the diamond shaped border.

To complete this project I embellished with some small and large gems.


7 comments:

Dorcas said...

Hi Sharon! What a beautiful job you did with this get well card! The image is perfect and you colored him to perfection!It was a pleasure coming by to visit. thanks for joining in on our challenge at Creative INspirations. :-)

fi's cards and crafts said...

this is wonderful..can't say I have seen an image like this one..great!! Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

Fi

Suzi said...

This is utterly adorable, love that image and the colours you've used. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week with your lovely creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

France said...

Very nice coloring ! Thanks for playing in our Paper Sundaes Challenge!

Cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgoues what a great image and the coulrs are stunning bless you for joining us at creative inspriation,s this week,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Heather Maria said...

Adorable card and your colouring is wonderful! Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week!

jude said...

Cute image .Thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations this week.Hope to see you on sunday with our new challenge.
hugs judex