Saturday, 23 October 2010

TOBY

Challenge #The colours of fall     mosdigital                 
Challenge # Digi day                   http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/
Challenge # spots and strips      http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/


For this project I used a digital image from Mo's Digital Pencil and coloured him with copics.  I used a fine liner pen to create the border around the image.


The backing papers were from some I've just received from QVC and Crafters Companion.

I embellished with ribbon, bow, charm and pearls.





4 comments:

Elaine L. said...

I just love this image...I can almost hear him! I really like the subtle sparkle of the paper you've used. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

Pattie said...

So super cute! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something for our Digi Day challenge!

Dawn B. said...

He is so sweet. You did a great job with the fall colors. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week

Lisa said...

Tee Hee love this image....I have the 14 yr old girl version at the moment LOL (shhh don't tell her I said that!). Wonderful project beautifully colored! Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge this week!