Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Tuesday, 26 October 2010

SURPRISE

Challenge #foto inspiration (red rose)  http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.com/

For this project I used a digi image from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique called "Surprise" by Stitchy stamps.



I coloured with copics and used some papers from a paper stack and Crafters Companion.  The sketch was used from Midnight Madness.


The snowflakes and flourishes were all cut with Marianne dies. 

8 comments:

Liz said...

OMG what you have done here is amazing I just think this card wants to make me smile ond oh that ribbon is to die for and the flourish to you def never cease to amaze me hunnie I am sending you an e mail about Stitchy I love this
liz xx

Denise said...

What a sweet image and what a gorgeous Christmas card. Your designer paper and ribbon are perfect together. Nicely done!
Thank you so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

Denise P.
MMSC Design Team

Jenny said...

Gorgeous card. I love the ribbon and flourishes.
Thanks for joining EAC.
Jenny

debby4000 said...

Ahhh this is so cute, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Carol said...

How cute and adorable. I love you fun image and that fabulous flourish piece. Great job with the sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

Bear Hugs,
Carol
Midnight Madness Design Team

Valerie said...

Super cute!

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

beautiful card ! Thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs
tina46
eac-team

Holly Moore said...

Oh cute Sharon! The shy little mouse is adorable. Looks like your card is all wrapped up for Christmas. Great take on the sketch! Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week.

Yours,
Holly R. Moore
MMDT ~ GD