Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Thursday, 21 October 2010

STOCKING

Challenge # Distressing  Woj
Challenge #Ribbon, ribbon  Stampinroyalty



For this project I used a rubber stamp from Whiff of Joy by Elizabeth Bell and coloured her with copics.  I used stickles of the collar and cuffs and spica pens of the candy cane.

I distressed the backing papers by ripping and tearing.

The backing papers were from a Christmas CD Rom I have and I embellished with a couple of corner frames cut with a cuttlebug, a nestibilities die I shorten for the main image.  I used a Marianne die for the open cut flower and added ribbon and pearls.


2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hi Sharon, Your card is beautiful. The green reflective paper is so pretty and so is your ribbon flower. Adorable image and great colors.
Love,
Chelsea

Georgeann Manning said...

Oh, this is so cute! The colors are so beautiful, and i love the use of the embellishments and ribbon! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty challenge!