Sunday, 17 October 2010

PRESENTS

Challenge #Sketch  Sundaysketchandstamp
Challenge #Winter Wonderland  A Spoonful of sugar
Challenge #Paper Piece  Whoopsadaisy
Challenge # Embellishments  Ourcreativecorner



For this project I used a digi from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique called "Presents" I was going to add the caption  "Oh No - where's SANTA" as Santa's helper looks like she's just remembered she forgotten something.  Well that's the way I look when I do it!
 

I coloured her with copics and added 2 different colours of stickles to the tree.

The backing papers were from paper stacks I have in my crafting stash and I used the sketch from  Sunday sketch and stamp.

The embellishments were large and small pearls, corner frames, parcels.



9 comments:

Rleen said...

Beautiful card! I love it! Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy challenge this month.
Hugs, Rleen

Love crafts forever said...

Awesome card Sharon. Love that glitter. Thank you so much for playing at Whoopsi Daisy. Good luck to you. Hugs, Nataliya.

stitchy said...

Sharon, this is just beautiful, you even made her fur look real haha, awesome huni :)

stitchy xoxox

Sande said...

Oh, Sharon this is so beautiful! I love how have you rip the paper and put those little gifts on it.

Thanks for joining us this time at Whoopsi Daisy!

Hugs, Sande

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Sharon, that so ADORABLE!! I love this image and what you have done with it. Thanks so much for joining our paper piecing challenge at WHOOPSI DAISY.

Arianne said...

Another great card! Love your coloring and sparkle!
Thanks for playing along with us at SS&S. Good luck in the draw!

Mimiko said...

Lovely card, love this image too :)
Mira =)

Lilacanglia said...

Gorgeous card,
Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy hope to see you again real soon,
Hugs
Angie DT Whoopsidaisy

Sandy Ang said...

Pretty cute card !