Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Sunday, 31 October 2010

OSAAT CHALLENGE #37

OSAAT Sponsors and prizes


http://www.easycraft.com/ (voucher for 10 GBP)
"Funky Tree" by Lexi


For this project I used a stamp from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique called "Funky Tree" by Lexi.

I printed some of the tree stamps on some meltdust paper I have from My Craft Studio and used two meltdust powder to emboss pattern to create the backing papers..  I then added a clear embossing powder to the edges  to create a icy/frostie effect.  I then embossed the edges again this time with a silver sparkle embossing powder from Debbie Moore.



I used a blue and a silver ink to distress the edges of the main image and then used the same silver sparkle embossing powder to link both together.

I embellished with baubles, gems, flowers and foliage.


9 comments:

Linby said...

This is stunning and so beautifully done. Are those baubles from the My Craft studio winter wonderland cd?
Linbyx

Jayne said...

Love the card Sharon - beautiful. Such a great image.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

OH this is just gorgeous hun, love all the embossing!
hugs shell xx

Jo Davies said...

I love this tree Sharon, what a lovely Christmas card, hugs Jo xxxx

Brenda Brown said...

I love how you have used the tree Sharon and great embellishments.
I hope you've had a good Halloween weekend.
Luv Brenda xxx

laney said...

stunning card Sharon!!!
hugs
laney

Marjo said...

Absolutely Gorgeous Sharon! Love it..

Hugs, Marjo

Love crafts forever said...

Fantastic job, love it. Hugs, Nat

Rebekah said...

Gorgeous work as ever Sharon, lovely frosty colours and fab embellies love it! Hugs Rebekah xx