Sunday, 17 October 2010

OSAAT CHALLENGE #35

"Poppy" - Robyn's Fetish



For this project I used a digi stamp called "Poppy Fairy" by Robyn's Fetish availabe at the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique. 

I coloured her with copics and kepted the colours very soft.  I also used a glitter pen to highlight the veins in the wings and a gel pen for the flowers in her hair.  The faux stitching border was created using a fine liner pen.



I used Marianne dies to cut the leaves and flourishes and embellished with flowers and gems.


4 comments:

Carol Ann said...

I think this is my favourite of the three cards she is so 'dreamy' beautifully coloured and your paper and flowers compliment the image, just gorgeous.
Hugs Carol Ann xx

Liz said...

Another fabby card Here Honney Exellant!
Liz xx

A.J. said...

Beautiful image and lovely colouring Sharon,

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous she looks fab!
hugs shell xx