Monday, 4 October 2010

NITENYMPHS

Challenge #Punch it out    Sweetstampinchallenge                             
Challenge #Blooming Marvious    Creative Card Crew                 



For this project I decided to use one of the silhoutte kits from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique called "Night nymphs" - I've chosen to use three but there are five different nymphs in the kit.

I had tried cutting these via my cricut machine but it didn't cut as clean as I wanted - I will have to experiment with tracing these images without wings but am not very experienced with my machine yet.

However, I decided to use them by creating a shadow light effect as would be reflected by the moon.  Hopefully that's what I've achieved.  The backing papers were also from the Stitchy Bear ......Boutique called the Beach set as the colour scheme is cream/blue.

I used a Nesties die to cut the frame for the image, a Marianne die for the leaves and a Cuttlebug die for the corner edge.  I also used a paper rounder punch for all the corners.

The embellishments were flowers, pearl spray and flat back pearls.


1 comment:

stitchy said...

Sharon, they look delightful ;) Like they are having fun in the moonlight, you did the effect very good..love the blue flower to offset it..thank you hun..

stitch xoxox