Tuesday, 12 October 2010

MAKE A WISH

Challenge #Sketch  Midnight Madness
Challenge #Sewing  Digitaltuesday
Challenge # 3 of a kind  Papertake weekly


For this project I used a digi stamp from Wags and Whiskers by Chrissie Armstrong.  I coloured her with copics some time ago and never got around to making into a card.  I used a fine liner pen to create the faux stitch effect and clear gems to create the swirls.


The backing papers were from Crafters Companion and the silver cardstock was from Create and Craft.

I used a EK Success punch to cut the decorative border.


7 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

What a beautiful and elegant card! I just love it! Thanks so much for playing the DTC this week!

Valerie said...

Very cute! I just love this little fairy.

~Michelle~ said...

wow...your coloring blows me away! Thank you for playing the digital tuesday challenge...a pure pleasure to visit your blog!

Lovely Linda said...

Awww Sharo n - this is just DIVINE! You have coloured that adorable image to perfection! This is definitley a favourite with me! What a great take on the sketch - I am loving this!! We are glad you could join us for this weeks Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge and would love to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

Tracy S said...

So very precious!

Primitive Paper said...

Oh wow....what a creative way to use the sketch this week! I love all the layers and textures you have going on. This is truly a work of art. The Midnight Madness Design Team thanks you for joining us. Blessings, Tracy--MMDT

Kristine Reynolds said...

Beautiful card and I love the faux stitching. Thanks for joining us for the "sew special" challenge on the digital Tuesday challenge blog!

XOXO
Kristine