Thursday, 14 October 2010

LADYBUG

Challenge #Winter Wonderland  Aspoonfullofsugar
Challenge #Christmas  Totallystampalicious


For this project I used a digi stamp called "Lady bug" by Barbara Jensen from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique.

I coloured with copics and spica pens and distressed the edges with a silver brilliance ink pad.

The backing papers were from the Stitchy Bear .....,Crafters Companion and Create and Craft.

I used Marianne dies to cut the snowflakes and a cuttlebug die for the corners.  The pearl embellishments were all from Quixotic.

3 comments:

stitchy said...

Oh Sharon, this is just brilliant - Barb will love this I'm sure ;)...that blue is spellbinding...

stitchy xoxox

Joycelyn Turner said...

WOW!!! Absolutely gorgeous creation...that image is amazing and the snowflakes are INCREDIBLE!! Thank you so much for playing along with Totally Stampalicious!

Liz said...

STUNNING ARTY AND REALLY WONDERFUL

Liz x