Thursday, 21 October 2010

Fairy

Challenge #Sketch  Cutecardthursday
Challenge #Open challenge, butterfly, etc      Flutter by Wed
Challenge #So long as it flies   Pennyschallenges      

 

For this project I used a digi stamp from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique and coloured with copics.



 
I used the sketch from Cute Card Thursday and the backing papers were from QVC.

I embellished with some Cuttlebug square dies cut in half to make into corners.

The embellishments were large pearls, flowers and pins.


4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh Sharon this is gorgeous and so adorable.
luv
Debby

Vladka said...

Great card, lovely fairy! :)

Denise Clark said...

What a completely sweet image! Love the color of the flower! Your corners are wonderful! Lovely card!

Danni said...

Very pretty! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!