Tuesday, 5 October 2010

ELSIE

Challenge #Sketch  Everybody Art Challenge
Challenge #Pink Breast Cancer  StampandCreate                          



For this project I used a stamp from Sugar Nellies called "Elsie" from the Home Grown stable.  I coloured her with copics, a glitter and a gel pen.

I used the sketch from Everybody Art Challenge and the colour scheme and theme were to support breast cancer.  I think this card is uplifting  and would show you cared especially as there are hearts on the backing paper, dress and also she's holding a heart.  (Heart signifies love).



The backing papers were from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique, Crafters Companion and I've forgotton the other one.

I also used a Cuttlebug folder for the embossed polka dots on the frame which was cut with a Nellies die and a Cuttlebug die for the decorative corners.



2 comments:

Heidi said...

Adorable card! I love the colours you used! Great sketch. Thanks for playing the Stamp and Create Pink/encouragement challenge.

Lacey Stephens said...

What a fabulous card! So sweet and special! Thank you so much for playing along with the Stamp and Create Pink Challenge. We have another great challenge for you this month: Christmas!! We hope you can play along again!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com