Thursday, 21 October 2010

CUTIE

Sketch            http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/
Letters            http://cookingitupwithkatie.blogspot.com/



For this project I used the sketch and image from Mo's Digital Pencil - I have quite alot of her images and love them all.



I coloured with copics and used spica pens to highlight some of the clothing.  I used a fine liner pen  to create the border and used some papers I've just received from QVC.

I embellished with pearls, flowers and sentiment.




7 comments:

The Wired Angel said...

This is lovely, Sharon. Beautiful coloring and card that you've created. Love your blog header too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Mo's challenge this week. Peggy x

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet. You did a great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

Elaine L. said...

So pretty! I love the little bouquet. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

Doreen said...

This is just so gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Cooking it up with Katie.xxx

Katie said...

Oh how adorable!
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie this week :)

Suzie McFloozy said...

Beautiful card perfectly coloured x
Thanks for joining in with us this week at cooking it up with Katie x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Valérie said...

oh what a beautiful card

I'm late but thanks for joining us at SAM