Monday, 11 October 2010

CHRISTMAS TIME

Challenge #Sketch  Sketch and Stash
Challenge #Snow Totally Stamalicious



For this project I decided to use a stamp I've had for some time - I bought it off ebay when I was first thinking about having a go at stamping.  I have no idea what's it's called only that it was a stamp from America.  It look vintage to me and I love it - so I'm glad that I finally got around to using it.

I used the sketch from Sketch and Stash and the paperstock was from a couple of CD Roms and Create and Craft.

Once again the corner embellishments were cut using a cuttlebug die and the circle image was cut using a Nellies die and then I added a plain circle to cut the top frame.  I used a Marianne die for the foliage and embellished with flowers.

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Sharon, your card is beautiful, the image is so sweet and I love your floral arrangements
hugs Mandy xx

Joycelyn Turner said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for playing along with Totally Stampalicious!

Sue T said...

So pretty~

Monique said...

What a pretty Christmas card... Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Stampalicious!!

Lizzy xx said...

WOW this is stunning...great take on our sketch, thanks for playing along at Sketch & Stash

xx The Sketch & Stash DT xx

Cathy said...

Fabulous Christmas card. Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx

Jill said...

beautiful card sharron what a lovely stamp and you've coloured her perfectly thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx